igetboredproductionsigetboredproductions

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Bowser's Kingdom: Movie Bowser's Kingdom: Movie

RUCKEE CUNDEE!

i could not stop laughing when the duo used their lucky candy. this was very well done. a great end to a great series.

Ganondorf's Kingdom Ganondorf's Kingdom

stealing maple syrup? ya right!

we all know that ganondorf hired zant cause of how badass he was, but then zant took of this mask... and thus we meet the twili version of tingle XD

this was a pretty funny video. link is an asshole though, all ganon wanted to do is sell chicken and waffles at a reasonable price with service that cant be beat :(

guess i'm gonna go make some chocolate chip chicken and watch the next episode of bowsers kingdom now.

Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 7 Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 7

each episode is better than the last

quite a funny series so far. i noticed quite an improvement in the audio quality in this one.

YKWTSII: Weegee's Revenge YKWTSII: Weegee's Revenge

i tip my hat to you good sir

there just isn't enough ytp games out there. the only other good one i can think of is hotel mario 2 by squdala master on youtube. you should check his game out if you haven't. maybe you'll find some inspiration for some newones. i'd love to see you make more ytp games :D

Snailiad Snailiad

very well done

with the length and the gameplay, this feels like a legit nes game. the controls were easy and the powerups added layers of fun. the final boss was quite challenging. very well done.

Zombie Crypt Zombie Crypt

fun game, great concept

I actually considered making a mario game like this once. same movement controls too, but this game is an example of why i didnt do it, I am ADD all over the place and can't multi task that well, plus, the hit boxes are a bit messed up. even then though, this game captivated me enough that, after many, many deaths, i finally finished it.
two thumbs up.

Majora's Wrath Of Trance Majora's Wrath Of Trance

why such a low score???

I like this rendition. It has a certain Castlevania sound to it 5/5.

Starfox-At Last My Father Can Starfox-At Last My Father Can

Quite a talent

Video game music tends to have a much less cinematic sound to it than that of a movie soundtrack. Yet you always seem to manage to take a video game track, even one as simple as the starfox 64 victory theme and turn it into an epic cinematic track. this would easily fit the opening or closing of a starfox movie. Funny, just a music track alone makes me wanna sit and animate a starfox movie lol. Well done once again.

Setu-Firestorm responds:

Thank you much! ^_^

Battlefield Heroes (8bit RMX) Battlefield Heroes (8bit RMX)

perfect

also bassmaker is just a dumbass troll. he doesn't even have a battlefield heroes remix of any kind on his profile. he's just talking shit because he's insecure about something about himself. probably some seriously overweight asshole who will grow old die alone with his many hundreds of cats.

great remix by the way :D