igetboredproductionsigetboredproductions

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Majora's Wrath Of Trance Majora's Wrath Of Trance

why such a low score???

I like this rendition. It has a certain Castlevania sound to it 5/5.

Starfox-At Last My Father Can Starfox-At Last My Father Can

Quite a talent

Video game music tends to have a much less cinematic sound to it than that of a movie soundtrack. Yet you always seem to manage to take a video game track, even one as simple as the starfox 64 victory theme and turn it into an epic cinematic track. this would easily fit the opening or closing of a starfox movie. Funny, just a music track alone makes me wanna sit and animate a starfox movie lol. Well done once again.

Setu-Firestorm responds:

Thank you much! ^_^

Battlefield Heroes (8bit RMX) Battlefield Heroes (8bit RMX)

perfect

also bassmaker is just a dumbass troll. he doesn't even have a battlefield heroes remix of any kind on his profile. he's just talking shit because he's insecure about something about himself. probably some seriously overweight asshole who will grow old die alone with his many hundreds of cats.

great remix by the way :D

luigi's mansion halloween edit luigi's mansion halloween edit

awesome remake

i really hope (though also highly doubt) nintendo will do a luigis mansion game for the 3ds, even if its just a remake.

GameMusicPersonthing responds:

they did

*-_Zelda: The Final Battle_-* *-_Zelda: The Final Battle_-*

excellent rendition of the theme

i am working on a full length animated zelda movie. and i just might have to use this for the final fight between link and dark link. if anyone is interested in my zelda movie, its going to be called "The Legend of Zelda: The Dark Triforce" i use anime studio 6 so i don't know if i'll be able to post it to newgrounds but i have trailers and other goodies on my youtube channel.
but anyways, i should be reviewing the music, not advertising myself lol.
this is an excellent track and after a long time searching for the perfect song for my movie, i have found it, the chorus sounds awesome and the music doesn't sound all that much like a midi.
over 9000!/5

Super Mario Galaxy Feel Bros! Super Mario Galaxy Feel Bros!

such an amazing remix

right now i'm working on an animated zelda movie for youtube but in the next 5 years (just in time for the mario 30th anniversary) i hope to do an animated mario movie titled "Jumpman" but my point is that this song is so perfect for the title sequence.

:&amp;gt;Wario land Theme:&amp;lt; :>Wario land Theme:<

wow

this is really good, could you do the wario land 4 intro? it would be cool to hear a remake of that. he he, i found wario land 3 at a yard sale sometime back and i would play it constantly. such an addicting game. too bad my friend stole it. :(

Super Mario Bros Theme! Super Mario Bros Theme!

excelent

this would be awesome for a flash game. imagine if this were in super mario 63 by runouw. great job everything about it was perfect.

FP! - Hotel Mario (remix) FP! - Hotel Mario (remix)

i love it

this song was used in the youtube poop flash game hotel mario 2: global problem. look it up on youtube its awesome.

AVGN Ska Cover AVGN Ska Cover

awesome

you should send this to james rolfe. they usually take fan remixes of the theme to use in the show and i'm sure this is something he'd use

Setu-Firestorm responds:

I sent it to him. Haven't heard back, though.