igetboredproductionsigetboredproductions

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

YKWTSII: Weegee's Revenge YKWTSII: Weegee's Revenge

i tip my hat to you good sir

there just isn't enough ytp games out there. the only other good one i can think of is hotel mario 2 by squdala master on youtube. you should check his game out if you haven't. maybe you'll find some inspiration for some newones. i'd love to see you make more ytp games :D

Snailiad Snailiad

very well done

with the length and the gameplay, this feels like a legit nes game. the controls were easy and the powerups added layers of fun. the final boss was quite challenging. very well done.

Zombie Crypt Zombie Crypt

fun game, great concept

I actually considered making a mario game like this once. same movement controls too, but this game is an example of why i didnt do it, I am ADD all over the place and can't multi task that well, plus, the hit boxes are a bit messed up. even then though, this game captivated me enough that, after many, many deaths, i finally finished it.
two thumbs up.

LARRY: Pup Run LARRY: Pup Run

excellent game

i find it quite replayable just trying to get medals, all i need now is jumping the blades. its funny how the wall is better at taking larry out than evil henchmen are. it just goes to show how useless the assassins are XD

Meaty Boner Meaty Boner

beat the game :D

i even got all the medels, except for some reason the beat lvl 3 medal didnt unlock ??? probably a small bug. my meaty boner was creaming the whole game until near the end, i got stunned mid jump and fell down a hole and lost my meatyness. not easy being meatless in later stages. and the boss was pretty hard. excellent game nonetheless. 5 meaty boners out of 5

One Chance One Chance

grrr i lost

fun game but it sucks when you have no way to get that good feeling you get when you beat a game. i wonder if clearing my cookies will allow me to replay.

endeavor endeavor

excellent game 10/10

i got all 3 endings and all 12 medals. this game is immense and has quite a bit of replay value. i'm definitely checking some other submissions from you! :D

Zillix responds:

Haha, well at the time there aren't any on NG ;)
My only other published games are summit and run.don't.stop, both hosted on kongregate!

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

very creative and fun

the artwork is fantastic, the gameplay and puzzles are entertaining, and the concept is awesome. some parts sent chills down my spine, like the visions of the man killing his wife at the house. can't wait to see what's in store for part 3.

The Breach The Breach

wow

it's like resident evil in space. amazing job.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

great game

lol i found a glitch, you should keep it in game thogh because its a funny one

right click the screen and hit rewind and sonic will fall through the ground and the backround will change to them main menu