igetboredproductionsigetboredproductions

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Bowser's Kingdom: Movie Bowser's Kingdom: Movie

RUCKEE CUNDEE!

i could not stop laughing when the duo used their lucky candy. this was very well done. a great end to a great series.

Ganondorf's Kingdom Ganondorf's Kingdom

stealing maple syrup? ya right!

we all know that ganondorf hired zant cause of how badass he was, but then zant took of this mask... and thus we meet the twili version of tingle XD

this was a pretty funny video. link is an asshole though, all ganon wanted to do is sell chicken and waffles at a reasonable price with service that cant be beat :(

guess i'm gonna go make some chocolate chip chicken and watch the next episode of bowsers kingdom now.

Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 7 Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 7

each episode is better than the last

quite a funny series so far. i noticed quite an improvement in the audio quality in this one.

Sonic Gut Feeling Sonic Gut Feeling

lol funny as hell

the animation reminds me of those morbidly drawn scenes from spongebob or ren and stimpy. the video was pretty funny too. 5/5

kalabor106 responds:

Ren and Stimpy was one of my favorites back then. Thanks

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

glad to see it continue :D

i don't see anything wrong with the writing. matt mercer voicing ganondorf after the credits was pretty fitting lol. the animation looked professional at times and the voice acting was great.
over 9000/5

Read Only Memory: Vol 1 Read Only Memory: Vol 1

how is the score on this anywhere under 5

this was really funny. i hope to see more of this soon. the links were definitely my favorite part. well excuse me... me. kiss me XD

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

can't wait for episode 4 :D

been a fan since episode 1. i about shat bricks the first time i saw this one. they just keep getting better and better.

Zelda: Worst Day Zelda: Worst Day

second serious attempt at flash

then you did pretty damn good with this, i don't get what all the bad reviews are about. this is really well done, i'll have to see what your newer videos look like if there are any :D

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

lol

the yellow guys look like peeps

Waterlollies Waterlollies

holy shit

how do you manage to put so much detail into your animation